Dec 15, 2019
Join me for a very powerful conversation with Denise DeLuca.
Denise is the Sustainable Design programme director at the
College of Arts and Design in Minneapolis. And she's also the
author of the wonderful book realigning with nature.
On this episode you will discover:
- How, looking through the lens of, and realigning with nature is
the most effective way to find solutions in life and In
- How to connect with the fundamental truth that we are a part
of, not a part from nature
- How biomimicry works and what its key roles and functions are
in supporting life and leadership
- How Denise found herself involved in the field of Impact driven
leadership, and her journey from engineer to nature loving
scientist, to impact leader.
- Some powerful tools you can use right away to start finding
solutions to key problems in your life or business.
And so much more
For more info about Denise head over to
Business inspired by nature
Masters Program in Sustainable Design
Her book Re-aligning with nature